Cera Imani Opens Up About Split from Kairo and Addresses Controversial Clubbing Video

 In a hurry? Here’s a quick summary…

  • Cera Imani confirmed her breakup with Khalif Kairo, expressing acceptance of the situation and valuing the positive experiences from their time together, while maintaining a focus on personal growth.

  • She addressed a past controversy involving a video of her twerking, clarifying that it was recorded without her consent and suggesting it was released to create drama after her relationship became public.

Cera Imani has confirmed her split from Khalif Kairo, stating that she has come to terms with the situation and values the positive experiences from their time together. 

In a candid interview with TNX Africa on May 16, Cera explained her perspective on the breakup, emphasizing her acceptance and resilience.

 "I prayed for a partner and Kairo came my way. We dated, and that was us. I always say you never know what life has in store for you, so just pray and take it as it is," she shared, reflecting her straightforward and optimistic approach to life.

The couple had recently become the center of attention on the social media platform X after Kairo introduced Cera to the public. 

Read Also:

Samidoh and Bernice's Latest Photo Sparks Speculation About Their Family Ties

Maseno University Student Arrested for Alleged Robbery and Rape of Two Fellow Students

This led to widespread scrutiny of her past activities and sparked rumors about her frequent visits to a particular club before her relationship with Kairo. 

A few weeks after making their relationship public, Kairo announced that Cera had left him, fueling further speculation about the authenticity of their relationship.

Despite the breakup, Cera's attitude remains calm and positive. She explained, "For me, I take life easier. I read the post [about our breakup], and I was like okay, well and good. Life continues.

" Known among her friends as an introvert, Cera emphasized her laid-back attitude and focus on personal growth rather than getting entangled in controversies. "I'm chilled, I don’t have much to say. I have many things to do and little time, and life moves on. I'm also young and living life," she remarked.

Cera stressed that she and Kairo remain good friends, appreciating the positive moments they shared. "Everything is okay. Each time I am with someone, I take the good out of it. For now, I am relaxing. I need to grow. Life has no manual, no rules. I'll do my things, and if something comes along the way, then I'll see what it has for me," she said confidently.

Read Also:

Bekele To Renew Rivalry With Kipchoge In Paris As Ethiopia Announces the Olympic Team

200 Kenyan Police Officers Set To Leave For Haiti in the Coming Week

New Statehouse Budget Reveals Ksh. 11.5B Allocated For Renovation

Addressing a past controversy, Cera clarified a video that surfaced showing her twerking in a club, which had attracted negative attention. 

She explained that the video was recorded without her consent by someone outside her friend group. 

"It was a figure of a man recording the video, and we didn't know the person. It was just a malicious person," Cera explained, suggesting that the timing of the video's release was aimed at creating drama following the publicization of her relationship.


Comments