Size 8 Celebrates Birthday with Gratitude After Announcing End of 11-Year Marriage

 In a hurry? Here’s a quick summary…

  • Gospel singer Size 8 celebrated her 37th birthday with a message of gratitude, reflecting on her faith and the blessings of life and good health.

  • She announced the end of her 11-year marriage to DJ Mo, expressing trust in God as she begins a new chapter of singlehood.

Gospel singer Size 8
Gospel singer Size 8 celebrated her birthday with a heartfelt message of gratitude amidst significant changes in her life. 

In a lengthy Instagram post, she expressed her deep appreciation for life and good health, acknowledging the challenges she has faced. 

"Today I celebrate my birthday woi God is faithful... to many, having life is not that of a blessing but for me, I cherish every single second of life and good health. Death has been wanting to take me, but God gave me victory over sickness and death, so I am forever grateful for life because it is a blessing..." she wrote.

Hinting at a new direction in her life, Size 8, an award-winning singer, shared that even though the future seems uncertain, she trusts that God's hand will guide her. 

Read Also:

Governor Sakaja Faces Hostility at Toi Market After Deadly Fire Incident

Toi Market Traders Face Losses After Latest Devastating Fire

Chaos Erupts at Ngurubani Church as Woman Stops Husband's Wedding to Pastor

Gospel Artist Size 8 Announces End of Her 11-Year Marriage

She emphasized her reliance on faith and expressed her gratitude for being present in her children's lives. "Father God, I bless your holy name, thank you for this brand new year... my life is changing, and I know even if this new journey seems vague, your mighty hand is leading the way... my trust is in you. It's a new dawn, a new beginning. Praise be to God almighty in Jesus Christ's name, who has preserved my life, giving my children a present mum. Woi, glory to God, I am so grateful... hallelujah... #happybirthdaytome."

As Size 8 turned 37, birthday messages from celebrities and fans poured in, wishing her another successful year. Among the well-wishers were:

Nicholaskioko: "Happiest birthday mama Wambo"

pika_na_raych: "Happy birthday Mamaa Wambo 🥰🥰🥰"

dorea_chege: "Happy birthday mama Wambo, we love you"

millywajesus: "Happy birthday mama Wambo 😍"

murigi_wanjiru: "Happy birthday mama Wambui, more blessings upon your life 🥳"

pillicecille: "Happy birthday Size 8, we love you.. may God grant you your heart desires."

mozdj: "Happy Birthday 🎉"

Size 8's birthday celebration comes shortly after she announced the end of her 11-year marriage to fellow star DJ Mo. 

She reflected on this transition, noting, "Sometimes marriage works by God's grace, and sometimes it does not work, but all in all, God is still on the throne! I've been married for 11 years, and now I start the journey of singlehood! But God is still on the throne; I worship you, Yahweh!!!"

This announcement marks the end of one chapter and the beginning of another for Size 8, who has inspired many throughout her marriage.


Comments